Here are the rules of engagement for our Active Learning Curriculum:
- There are no deadlines. Yes, the course can be finished in eight weeks, but you can do it at your own pace.
- Upon reading the first lecture, contact your instructor to discuss the reading. The discussion will be held as a live Skype session.
- Once it is clear that you understand the content well, you will be assigned a homework.
- Do not try to use old pictures for your assignments. You will be caught.
- Submit your homework via email, or during a live chat session.
- The instructor will give you an honest and impartial opinion about your pictures. Chances are, you will have to redo the homework.
- Once your instructor has no objections about quality of your work and its suitability for the assignment given, you can proceed to the next lecture.
- Repeat the cycle until the course is done!