You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
How good and bad photography differ? How to make people interested in your photos? How to make them engaging and memorable? Every photographer faces these questions, sometimes even in the beginning of their photographic career. Lao Tsu once said that, in order to make a thousand-mile journey, one has to make the first step. We hope that this step made with our help will be in a right direction.
Irakly Shanidze, Author
Irakly Shanidze is a professional advertising photographer and a photography teacher. His clients included Japan Tobacco International, Leica Camera AG, RusAvia, Licedei Theatre, Ballet Detroit and many others. His photos appeared in Teen Vogue, Glamour, X-ology Magazine, etc. He is an author of a book “Photography: The Art Of Deception”. He is your personal teacher for this course.
- Theory of Photographic Deception
- What Is a Good Photograph?
- Shutter And Aperture: Unity And Struggle of The Opposites
- Light and Lighting in Photography
- Composition And Visual Harmony
- Photography and Illusion of Depth
97total visits,1visits today